Welcome to WILLIAMS LLANDEILO Ltd.
Founded in the late 1980's Williams, a family owned and run business has been serving the construction industry for more than two decades.The business originally traded as a sole trader until 2008 when then it became a limited company. From it's very early beginnings, constructing forestry roads and carrying out minor road widening contracts for local authorities to present day where we have amassed a wealth of experience in providing services to the waste and quarry industry; constructing highways; remediating brown field sites; working on coastal and river protection projects; providing infrastructure to housing and commercial sites and hiring out plant from our own plant division.
Why Choose Us?
- Williams has more than 20 years experience in earthworks civil engineering, delivering projects large and small for clients in both private and public sectors, on time and within budget. This has resulted in repeat business from our clients, some of which have been clients of ours for more than two decades.
- We directly employ our workforce.
- We own our own plant and continually invest in state of the art equipment.
- We have defined and proven working methods that allow us to work safely and efficiently on complex and logistically challenging projects.
- We approach every project, both large and small with the same degree of professionalism and commitment to ensure our client gets their project completed to the highest standard.
- We have a "can do" approach and we are constantly breaking new ground.
What We Do?
Civil Engineering, Waste Management, Infrastructure Work, Coastal and Flood Protection Works, Land Remediation, Demolition, Bulk Earthworks, Services to Rail Industry, Quarrying Services, Environmental Engineering, Plant and Equipment Rental